The Hollie Greig Abuse Case
- Hollie Greig ( a little Downs Syndrome Girl) and 7 other known victims were systematically raped and tortured by a known paedophile ring.
- The paedophile ring included a judge, care workers, a policeman, an accountant and other leading men and women of Scotland.
- Robert Green was jailed in Aberdeen for reporting the story to the public.
- The Uncle of Hollie Greig was brutally murdered with what appears to be an axe handle. He was found dead in a burning car in a situation that appears to be arson. This was a few weeks after he reportedly walked in on Holly being sexually assaulted by her father.
- Scottish Lord Advocate, Elish Angiolini, has illegally used her influence to shut down any investigation and publicity of the Hollie Greig case.
- The Scottish Law firm of Levy & McRae has illegally sought to intimidate and influence witnesses and investigator Robert Green for reporting the matter.
- Alex Salmond, First Minister of Scotland has been made aware of Angiolini's methods and has failed to act in a way conducive to justice in these cases.
- The members of Scotland's Parliament have also been made aware of these injustices and have failed to take any action.
- SCOTTISH REFERENDUM 2014
- Scottish Mental Health Act 2003 allows for tyranny to take place
- GCHQ – a tale of leaking, impersonation and manipulation
- Reports of Robert Green arrested
- Statement 22-01-2014
- Help Change the Scottish Sectioning Law
- Private citizen wins right to prosecute Metropolitan Police worker
- Just who WILL hold the BBC to account